Māyā - Chapter 9: The Vacation - Part 3: A Night to Remember





They had a light dinner. They talked casually on the balcony under the rustling sound of coconut trees. She sat beside Him with His arm around her waist. They talked, laughed‌, kissed while sipping wine from each other's glasses and each other's lips. Away from their mundane city life, the vacation gave them a chance to renew their love towards each other and also rekindle their carnal spark.


He spoke, "How was your vacation till now? Be honest."


She refilled both the glasses before continuing. "I don't know how to describe, darling. Till now, it has been more than what I had wished for. We came here to have a little 'We' time for ourselves. And we are getting to spend quality time with each other. You can't keep Your hands off me like our initial days. I couldn't ask for more. But..." she paused while looking at Him deeply in His eyes.


"But.. what? Tell me!"


She grinned wickedly and continued.


"You made me come twice already but You haven't given me a single opportunity. This isn't fair."


"God, I thought you were seriously not enjoying it. You had me there. Patience, dear, patience. Nothing is fair in love and…"


"Oh common darling, I am serious" she interrupted Him.


"Let's take a walk on the beach."


"OK. Sounds romantic. Let me change"


"What's wrong with what You are wearing?"


"You know, for this vacation, I have planned something for every occasion. Likewise, I have something for this 'beach walk' too, let me wear it, baby, You will like it."


"I like You even now". He kissed her and said, "I'll wait for you on the porch." 


He always loved to see her in new outfits. Her exquisite taste in fashion never failed to amaze Him. He grabbed a bottle of wine from the mini-bar and sat on the sofa on the porch. After a couple of minutes, she appeared from the entrance. He sat there watching her. She looked stunning. She wore a short, loose kaftan. The fabric was delicate and transparent. There was nothing underneath the kaftan. Her glistening skin highlighted under the dimly lit porch. Her dark nipples poked the dress and were clearly visible under the dim light, thin fabric. Her milky, fleshy thighs were a treat to watch as usual. Her perky firm tits jiggled freely as she walked down the stairs. She was still wearing her collar. 


"Do You like it, Sir?" She turned so that He could get a 360-degree view of her body. Her well-spanked curvy ass was irresistible. The silhouettes of her curves were sensually hidden under the thin fabric. 


"I love it, baby. You are a treat for eyes" He gestured at her to come to Him. She ran and threw herself on Him. The duo locked their lips and lost in each other's arms.


"I love you, slave" He whispered, pausing the kiss.


"I love You, Master" she replied. They started walking towards the beach. Their bare feet sunk in the moist sand. He was trying hard to keep His hands off her readily available body. She understood Him and took His arm and placed it on her waist around her.


He said, "No one understands me better than you, love." He kissed her. Her body was separated from His just by a thin layer of her fabrics they hugged and kissed each other profusely.  They took a long walk along the shore talking about random things. 


They entered the porch, both drunk.

"Master, please take me, right here, on the porch, please Sir" she hugged Him. He ignored her completely and groped her ass on her fabric and gave them a hard squeeze while french kissing her. That sense of ownership in His dominating tight grip on her fleshy ass was enough to make her knees weak. He put her arms around His neck and pressed her boobs against himself. She wanted to beg Him till He pinned her down on the couch on the porch and starts fucking her. But all she could do now was to get kissed by Him while enjoying His saliva which worked its way into her needy mouth. He caressed her slender waist for a while before focusing on her ass. He pushed her against the wall and continued molesting her craving body.


"Master, please allow me to get my leash" she begged. He nodded and said, "Get more wine and the lube too". 


His order made her uncomfortable. She started nervously thinking if He was going to finger her ass again. She thought "What if He is planning to fuck me there?" She got goosebumps just thinking about it. "No, He knows I am not ready for it." She knew her thinking was completely useless and He was going to take whatever He wants.


"Yes, Your highness" she sank and kissed His feet. He gave a couple of spankings to her exposed bent ass. All this happened right on the porch where they could be seen by anyone. She ran into the hall while thanking Him.


Even though she had a great orgasm some hours back, the fact that her Master is going to fuck her again kept her on the edge. She got the tray from upstairs. She put the wine bottle, lube, and her leash on it. She quickly checked her mirror to make sure she was perfect. Her collar was still adorning her neck. She took the tray and walked seductively to Him. She stopped near Him and knelt with her head lowered


"Here is everything You ordered, Your highness, may I pour You the wine, Your Majesty". He nods. She served Him wine. She attaches her leash to the collar ring and presents it to Him.


"Your highness, hold this control me. Please bless me with the privilege to be owned by You, Your Majesty."


He stands up and pulls the leash lightly. She stands up with Him. He puts His wine down and grabs her waist and feels her body on her fabric. She raises her arms and folds her arms above her head so that her body is completely available for Him without interruption. He ran His hands through the delicate fabric and felt her curves up. He nudged her over the heavy wooden railing and made her lean on it. Her boobs hang in all their glory without inhibitions. He cupped them while pressing His huge boner on her ass. He groped her jiggling breasts hard and pressed her against the railing. She begged Him "Your highness, fuck Your slave hard, Master" He lifted her dress and thrust into her without any warning. Her craving damp pussy welcomed Him eagerly. She gave Him her hair and the leash and bent comfortably knowing that she was going to be fucked in that position for some time. For her, nothing could substitute His raw hard cock in her needy pussy. He grabbed her leash and fucked her pussy passionately. He intermittently grabbed her boobies and groped them rough. He suddenly withdrew and pulled her leash. He grabbed her boob and turned her to face Him. He grabbed her waist and lifted her and made her sit on the railing. He slapped her crotch and she promptly opened her legs for Him. She lifted her leg and placed it on the railing.


His manhandling took her to the edge. She Exposed her hole for Him and begged "Master, Your slave is all yours Sir, take her, Your Highness." With one single smooth thrust, He went in her super wet pussy. She held her one hand around the carved wooden pillar while placing the other on His back. He fucked her senselessly kissing her mouth. She was waiting for Him to rip her kaftan off and feel His hands on her nakedness. He hugged her and squeezed her petite body between His arms. 


It was past midnight on the silent sandy beach and not a soul to be seen around. Under the rustling of coconut trees, they were satisfying each other's carnal desires. It was a dream come true moment for her as her Master's hungry dick explored her thirsty vagina. Her Master's sweaty musk, His masculine, dominating grip on her, the humid breeze, and His growing hard cock in her, everything was so sensual. The rustic wooden porch with carved pillars was a perfect setup for their adventure. There wasn't a hint of fear or shame of being seen in their minds. She knew what aroused Him and had exact words to make Him go crazy on her.


She whispered in His ears breathlessly "Your highness, show me no mercy, Master, You own me, I am born to serve You, to be used by You, my Sir".


He was instantly aroused and kissed her while grabbing her hair with one hand and her ass with the other. She was still in her dress and she badly missed her nakedness.


She raised her hands and begged Him "Master, please undress me, Sir. I want to be available for You completely."


With that, He pulled her dress off. She felt more naked wearing her collar than being completely naked. She thanked Him for honoring her request. He continued fucking her as her bare tits rubbed against His sweaty chest.


He whispered into her ears "Slave, this is how You will be spending most of this vacation. I have bought You here to fuck You whenever and wherever I want, not for Your pleasure. I have bought You here for my pleasure. You will be my complete slave."


She responded "There is nothing more Your girl wants other than to be available for Your pleasure all the time my Sir. Thanks for doing this, my Lord. I will focus on You and only You completely my Lord. Reclaim me, my Owner. I just want to obey You and serve You like Your proper slave wife, Sir".


He pulled out of her slowly. He went and sat on the sofa. He gestured at her to come to Him. She dropped to her knees and crawled to Him and kissed Him on His feet.


She spoke while cuddling "Master, You don't know how much I have been waiting to get out of that stressful office life and completely focus on You and Your pleasure, Sir. Thank You so much for helping me be my true self, my Master". It was indeed a welcome break in her life. He gestured at her to crawl up to where His erect cock was waiting. He told her to serve Him wine. She obliged. Why wouldn't she? She very well knew that being drunk makes Him more abusive and abusive is what she liked.


"Your highness, please bless Your slave with an opportunity to worship You, my Lord." He gave His approval with a yank on her leash.


"Thank You, my Lord, Enjoy Your wine while I suck You, my lovely Sir. Relax my King" she said with a playful grin and got busy on His dick. She devoured His thick girth. 


He sat there sipping His wine slowly holding her leash on the other hand. He couldn't ask for anything more. All He wanted was right in front of Him. Result of His years of training was at His knees, making Him happier than ever. He loved her more than anything in the world. Even though she wasn't satisfied with what she had, He was more than happy with what He had. She looked at Him with a mouthful of Him. The shy, sissy look she gave was a heavenly sight for Him. She kept looking at her sucking submissively.


"You like it, Your highness?" she looked up to Him reluctantly.


"I love it, pet. Are you loving it?". 


"Sir, how can Your slave not love it? There is nothing that Your girl needs more than Your cock in my mouth, my God. I just love the way Your throbbing cock lingers in my mouth before sliding away, Sir. The very sight Your erect shaft makes me extremely wet Sir. And I can't even explain how proud I will be to know that I am the reason You are so hard. I am so happy to be kneeling and sucking You. I feel like I am born for this Sir. Every girl should know how to please her man like this. Every man deserves to be worshiped by His girl, Sir. You deserve more than anybody else because You own me, Sir. You complete me."


She resumed her worshiping while He relaxed. He was so horny that He didn't know whether to pick her up and fuck the hell out of her right then or to enjoy her mouth slowly. She started working on His balls. He kept looking at her enjoying Him. There was a sense of satisfaction in her eyes and smile of achievement across her lips. The more she gagged on Him the more He grew in her. When her mouth was full of His cock or His balls, the only way she could communicate to Him on how much she was enjoying it was through her intoxicating sissy look. That look conveyed to Him in volumes on how subservient she is and how badly she wants to be enslaved by Him.


"That look, my slave, makes me want to fuck you mercilessly more than any sexy thong you wear. Is that what you are conveying me, slut? You want to be fucked rough, my little fuck-doll?"


She paused sucking Him but continued that sissy look on her face when she said "You understand me better than myself, Your highness. My holes are for Your pleasure Master. My body and soul belong to You my lovely King. Please fuck me, Sir."


He slapped her face hard and said "I will fuck you hard now. I am going to tear your hole apart, you filthy whore. I wish I could tie your hands." That was partly the alcohol which was talking. He started searching for something with which He can tie her up. "Master, please permit me, Your highness. I have something which You may like to use on me, Sir" she said, with her blushing cheeks. He gestured at her to go ahead. 


Her happiness at that moment was limitless. She was so glad that she had packed a new pair of her leather handcuffs. She was exhilarated because she was getting an opportunity to show Him how much she was prepared for this vacation, to show Him she was much more than His regular wife. She ran to the room upstairs and opened her kinky accessories luggage. She placed it on a tray. And walked towards Him. She couldn't stop thinking about how horny He was going to be when He saw those cuffs. She knew He would be more abusive than normal because He was a little drunk. She was thrilled to be tied by Him and fucked senselessly and helplessly. She approached Him holding the tray and lowered herself to her knees in front of Him.


With her head lowered she spoke with a horny shyness "Your highness, hope You like what Your slave has brought. Please bless me with the privilege to be fucked by You helplessly by being restrained, my Master. Use this on me so that I am available to You without any interruptions, my Master. Rule me completely, Your highness." 


"Turn around and give me Your hands."


She complied.


"Here My King, tie me up, Sir."


He secured the cuffs on her wrists. She thanked Him. He turned her so that she faced Him. She held her chest straight so that her breasts were shown proudly. With her hands tied and her head lowered she stood there anticipating His next move. She could see His huge bulge. All she wanted Him to do was to stuff His hard dick in any of her holes. He cupped her easily available tits and fondled them incessantly. Her naked fleshy prized possessions were squeezed between His palms. All she could do was to enjoy being helplessly groped by Him. He placed His lips on her and sucked her lips. She put her complete weight on His groping hands and sucked His drooling mouth.


"Slave, you are mine. You are just a sex toy for me to play with. Your body is fully mine to do whatever I please. You will submit to me and enjoy anything and everything I do to you. You are born to be my play-thing. You are for my pleasure and service."


His words were music to her ears. She couldn't agree more on every point He said. But it wasn't time to interrupt her Master because she wanted to hear more such things from Him. So she just said, "Yes Your Highness, my Lord''. She was completely lost in His hands. The touch of His dominating rough hands on her ready-to-use boobs, the sound of His soothing husky commanding voice imploding on her face, His alpha saliva trickling down her abused throat made her perfectly ready for a rough fuck. She always liked it when He was more vocal with her. And whenever that happened, His words and His voice made her wetter than His touch. She was sweating under His palms. Her firm heavy juggs squirmed under His dominating grip. Her well-trained body held tight and straight so that He got more of her fleshy tits every second. Her helplessness and His verbal assault took her to the edge of coming. But she knew better than to displease Him. He pushed her down to her knees. She was trained to always ask His permission before doing anything with His cock. Even though His intentions were quite obvious, she still begged His permission.


"May I worship You, Your Majesty?" He gave a nod and sat on the sofa. This was the first time she was sucking Him with her hands tied at her back. It was different. She enjoyed every bit of it. She adapted herself to use her mouth for everything. After taking a mouthful of Him, He gestured at her to stand.


He used her boob as a handle to turn her around and bend her. With one hand He supported her body by gripping her hanging juggs and He caressed her fleshy ass with the other while He continued His verbal manhandling on her. He punctuated every sentence of His with a sharp smack across her shapely ass.


"I am not your regular husband, my pet, I am your God, You worship me to get My attention, You serve Me without expectations. Only I can give you what you desire. I do not accept anything less than your complete submission. I need you at My feet all the time."


She lost control of her body and leaned on His hand which groped her. He held the weight of her petite body with His hand while the other took charge of her ass. Every spank He gave celebrated her femininity and her submissiveness towards Him. His spank not only gave her ass the pleasure of His stinging touch but also pushed her more into His groping hand. All she could do was to close her eyes and enjoy everything that He was blessing her with. A satisfying smile covered her pretty face. He guided her to the sofa and pushed her. Without her hands to support, her face landed on the cushion of the sofa's back. A slap on her crotch made her open wide for Him. He inspected her by groping hard on her crotch. Then there seemed to be a pause. After that, she felt His hand squeezing her ass to widen her holes. And without any warning, she felt His dick slamming into her vagina and His well-lubed finger violating her ass. She felt breathless as if she was pushed into a pool. He thrust into her dripping cunt as He explored her ass with His fingers. Her pussy drowned His dick with her wetness. The pleasure He was giving overpowered the pain of her ass being probed by Him. He also made sure to pull her leash which kept her on the edge. Her warm virgin ass was tight and gripping on His fingers. He spat on her ass and used it as a lube. He kept His pounding on her thirsty cunt going continuously. He pulled her leash and whispered to her.


"How do you feel you cheap whore? Your both holes are being useful to Me." He punctuated His sentence with a rough slap on her face.


"Your Majesty, I am born for Your pleasure, Sir. All my holes belong to You, my Owner. Fuck Your whore hard my Master. You are my God, my Hubby, my Sir. Use Your bitch the way You want Sir. Destroy me, my God"


Plenty of spanks colored her abused ass red. With every thrust He went deeper into her tight ass, claiming her hole little by little. She completely made herself available by keeping her hands away gripping the sofa cushion. She helplessly enjoyed being drilled and probed anally. She kept her back arched and her legs spread to give Him unhindered access to the depths of her fuckholes. With her head pressed on the cushion, all she had on her mind was to have His warm cum in her. He pulled her again and whispered in her ear while continuing to assault her.


"Where do You want my cum, wench?"


Even though her choice was obvious, she was better than telling that directly. A good slave always makes a juicy conversation that ignites her Master. Especially when He is asking a question which has a very obvious answer, He would be looking to engage her in a sensual conversation.


"I am Your property, Sir. As my Owner, as my King, You can decide to cum anywhere, Master. As Your slave, I just make sure I won't waste a drop of it, Your highness. But Master, I beg You my Lord, please bless my cunt with Your precious sperm, Your Majesty, only if You think Your slave wife deserves it, my Lord."


With that, He let go of her ass and her leash. He grabbed her boobs with one hand and placed the other on her clit. He pushed more into her and put His complete weight on her and thrust into her. He rubbed her clit hard while continuing to pound her pussy senselessly. The way His grip tightened on her bulging boobs, the way His cock grew in her thirsty yet wet cunt bought her to the edge of cuming.


"Master, may I come?"


He generally never allowed her right away. But today it was different. He stopped fucking her and grabbed her by whatever His hands found and pushed her sideways. She fell onto her back as the sofa cushioned her body and her body bounced. Her boobs jiggled at the bounce. She could see His monster cock and it almost took her breath away. She felt it was bigger than usual. She badly wanted Him in her mouth but He wanted to finish her. She spread her legs wide. He gave a nice slap to her face and lifted His bare feet from the wooden floor and placed it on her wet abused pussy. She felt the sand on His feet rubbing against her sensitive skin. She felt embarrassed to be able to face Him in such a vulnerable position. "You like this? You like my feet owning your cunt?" He pressed on her wet pussy while He violently yanked on her leash. He whispered into her ears. "This is what you are, slut. I own every fucking inch of your body." Her very femininity was under His complete control. The feeling of total submission to His whims and fancies was unexplainable. 


"Yes Master, my whole body longs to be under Your feet like this, Sir."


He pulled her nipples harshly and twisted them between His fingers. Her petite body squirmed under the pressure of His feet. He could feel the goosebumps she was having. She felt completely owned having her cunt under His foot. She couldn't take her eyes off His huge cock thinking how He was going to shred her pussy into pieces. His monster cock was something she would die for. All she could do was feel proud that she was the one who made that cock that hard. He bought her face near to Him by pulling on her leash. She opened her mouth. He spat in her mouth and she swallowed His warm saliva. Any fluid that came out of Him was precious to her at this point. She thanked Him. He slapped her again on the face.


"This is how I like my wife to be. This is your place. You are my personal whore. I am going to dump my load into you my fuck-doll. Now cum with me like a good fucking bitch, whore."


At this point, His words were more than enough to make her cum.


"Yes, Your Highness, Your Majesty, my King, as You order, Sir. Your whore is ready for You, Master."


He dusted the sand on her pussy with a series of careless slaps and prepared her fleshy, hairless mound. She faced Him embarrassingly as He took pride in seeing her avoid His eye contact. With one hand He groped her boobs and He lightly choked her throat with His other. He thrust into her wet pussy and started pounding her. That feeling of His alpha balls slamming her ass was incredible. He groped every part of her body that He could lay His hands on. Her boobs jiggled freely under His attack. He slammed into her hard and slow and exploded into her aching abused hole blessing her with a huge load of cum. With her eyeballs rolled and pinned to the top of her eyes, she was having an amazing orgasm at the same moment while her submissive pussy was filled with His warm fluid. With His saliva in her mouth, His warm gift in the depths of her vagina, and His throbbing hard cock buried deep within her, she felt like she passed out for a second in the moment of sheer pleasure. He collapsed on her. They could sense each other panting heavily. They kissed for some time and decided to call it a day.


She asked Him with a smile and breathlessness "Darling, I am too weak to even get up after what You did to me just now. You have ravaged me completely, Sir. I am completely exhausted. Please pick me and take me to bed?" He didn't say a thing. He carried her and climbed up the stairs and put her on her bed.


"My god, You are an absolute unit. You were literally a beast today." She said.


He said with a grin "Yeah, I manage. Give me sometime I can get ready again!"


"Again? How on earth You can say that casually 'I manage!' You ripped me apart. Seems like I am not enough for You"


"Yes, may be you aren't!"


They laughed it out and he threw himself beside her and went to deep sleep. As usual, she laid there beside Him with her hands resting on His bare chest.


She was still trying to get her breathing back to normal. And just like any other night, she had trouble getting sleep. Tonight was overwhelming for her. She closed her eyes and tried to relive those best moments. She wanted to talk about it but He was deep asleep. She missed a friend with whom she can share the things which are a tad darker to her regular friends. She needed a friend who could appreciate the desires she had. She needed someone who could listen to her when she told about their night without being all weird about it. She slid into a deep sleep just thinking about it for some time.


Comments